|Place of Origin:||JIANG SU CHINA|
|Brand Name:||SATRRY OR OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box.|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Processing:||Rolling||Number Of Pieces:||3pcs|
|Application:||Thread Tapping||Color:||Bright Finish|
metric left hand thread taps,
taper hand tap
Hand taps is used for tapping blind holes. Suitable for unalloyed and low-alloyed steels with resistance 900 N/mm2, cast, NE-metals, zinc, magnesium alloys and thermoplastic metals.
|Size||Overall Length||Thread Length|
1. Low MOQ: Along with your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design .
3. Logo: All products well packaged with or without labels , Customers required labels and logos are acceptable
4. Good Service : Clients are our Friends
5. Stock : Standard hand taps ,machine taps are Rich in Stock .
6. Reasonable price:Best quality along with reasonable prices. Discount based on Quantity
7. Good Quality :Quality can be guaranteed with the CNC Machine and our serious QC .Good reputation in the market.
8. Payment Grading: You can pay 30% in advance first , then pay the rest 70% when we finished the goods before shipping.
Q1: Do you have your own brand?
A1: Yes, the brand name is STARRY Tools, we can provide OEM services to our customers as well.
Q2: What's your target market?
A2: We mainly focus on Europe and South America right now.
Q3: What is the biggest advantage compared to the rivals?
A3: We are one of the strongest HSS Cutting tools supplier in China.
Q4: What is your MOQ?
A4: 500 pcs
Q5: What about the payment and delivery time?
A5: Delivery time: All items are ready in stock and can be sent within one week.
100% protection for product quality, on-time shipment and payment
Q6: Can I get some samples?
A6: Yes, we are honored to offer you samples for quality check at your freight cost.
Q7: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A7: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
Contact Person: Jerry
Address: FeiDa indutrial Park,Hou Xiang Town,DanYang City,Jiang Su Province,China.
Factory Address:FeiDa indutrial Park,Hou Xiang Town,DanYang City,Jiang Su Province,China.